Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Monday 26 October 2015

50th Post!!!

Hiya Jammers! Wow...I almost forgot how I started posts *_*
Anyway, it's clear I've been away for a long time. Like, over a month and a half. That's how long the Beta Days lasted. I mean, come on, the Beta Days!
So...I've come back. I haven't posted since Summer Vacation, and I was almost going to do a 'Hiatus' post, but I didn't want that for my 50th post, 'cause that would just look bad. In a way. Or honest...either one. It's clear I need new authors. Tomorrow I will post some requirements to become an author. I may choose one or two...I'll see. You may have also noticed I threw together a 'Night of The Phantoms Edition' blog template. This will last 'till November 1st. When Christmas music starts. Has anyone ever noticed that? Anyway, I should stop blabbing and get on with the post. It's Monday, so that works out fairly well with the whole '50th Post' thing.

* * *





Anyway, today's Rare Item Monday is the Rare Pumpkin Mask, for 450 gems at Jam Mart Clothing. Has anyjammer realized that the RIM colors are getting a bit better recently?

* * *

So, I though I'd do some graphics, because I've missed Feast of Thanks, and  I haven't done any for a while. Here you are





You can also find them under Graphics, on the navigation menu

* * * 

Have anyjammers noticed how you can now choose to put on your username or animal jam for your nametag on AJ? I just noticed recently, due to its new, or I'm seriously behind on news.

To change from usernames to animal names, go to Options > Nametag > and click the blue button circle

Animal name...

...Or username
* * * 

Well, that's all for today, Jammers! Come back tomorrow for author tryouts! (Or just to read them because your bored. ^.^)

Comment Question: What is your favorite Night of The Phantoms Item? It can be a den or clothing item.

Play Wild!!
 
 
 



2 comments:

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...