Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Friday 28 August 2015

Back-To-School Contest ~and~ Returning Steampunk Monocle

Hiya Jammers! Welcome to another update at the AJP :)
As you can see, I obviously did some editing to the blog, unless you haven't been here in a long time, then it may look the same. So yeah...I decided to stay with the original similar-to-the-original blog layout. So to start the Daily Update...
The Returning Steampunk Monocle, for sale at Jam Mart Clothing. I rember joining in mid-2013 and this being in stores. Or am I just hallucinating?
I also wanted to inform you that since that last contest, the Cotton Candy Contest didn't work out, I'll be having a Back-To-School Contest (raffle?)
The prizes will be some items, more likely "Rares". The only clue I'm giving you is that there will be a NM Non-Rare Bow and a Fox Hat?

Go to the Contest page for more info^.^

Obviously since it's Friday it's the Daily Explorer!




This is more factual, then cool, if you notice how it's grouped under "Cool Stuff". Then again, I go over the top sometimes when I'm making labels. If the newest item is sold in Epic Wonders, I also label it in Coral Canyons. They probably also needed to label it another one so it wasn't just "Jammer Facts." They were probably trying to make "Cool Jammer Facts." :O .That just made sense ^.^

This is pretty much it so...I'm just gonna show you guys an
Animal Jam Graphic!
Thats all for today, Guys! See you in Jamaa =(^.^)=


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...