Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Friday 21 August 2015

Update Tomorrow


Hiya Jammers! I've spent the whole day trying to decide how to blog should look. This means there wont be a post 'til tomorrow. I'm so sorry, I was looking forward to this weeks update, also :-/
If you have nay suggestions on how the blog should look, please let me know. I'm also planning to do a contest in a few days time, so let me know what kind it should be.
Until then
~EnchantedPawz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...