Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Saturday 29 August 2015

No New Item?

Hiya Jammers ^.^ Is it just me or are all the new items found at the Back-To-School Party? No I couldn't find any new items, so if you find one please let me know :P
So...Instead of a New-Item Daily Update we'll have a New More-Graphics Daily Update. I also wanted to point out the fact that I will no longer be doing "Blog Schedule"'cause that did not work out the way I planned it. So I'll just surprise you guys with whatever I feel like doing a post on...
So...More Graphics!



 I'm guessing if I left it like this the post would be pretty bor-ing
So I prepared some Fun Facts!

Did You Know?
The earliest sketches of the Lost Temple of Zios where these images here?

*Special thanks to Animal Jam Graphic Central
Pretty cool, Hey?

Comment Question: If you could decide a land type, what would it be? Comment below^.^ 

That about wraps up the post :) Until tommorrow, Play Wild.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...