Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Sunday 30 August 2015

New Animal Jam Icon Graphic's

Hiya Jammers! Again, as I looked through all the shops, there was no new item. Again, I thought "It's probably at the Back-to-School Party. So I just made some new graphics to share with you guys instead.









I just wanted to point out, on the second graphic I just edit it so it looks blank. Good job. I know. ;-)
I also have some blog-stuff to share.
-I deleted the "Alphas" page and moved it over to the "Jamaasian Lore" page.
-The "Journey Book" page now has Mt. Shivver.
-I'm adding new pics to the "Fun Stuff" Page.
So...That's all for blog updates. Now, since this post is really short, I'm gonna just add a glitch I found out a looong time ago.

Walk-On-Pool Glitch!
Step.1 Go to Tierney's Aquarium (Crystal Sands)
Step.2 Stand right about here-

Step.3 Quickly Change animals. As you're changing them (when it does the green swishy thing) 
run over to the  little pool

Step.4 Try again 'till you get it. If you follow these directions carefully you should be able to ^.^

That end's out post for today, Jammers! But before you go...

Comment Question: Do you know a glitch? If so, which one is your favorite? Feel free to Share  below!


Until tomorrow, Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...