Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Saturday 4 July 2015

150+ views & Graphics & New Contest


Hiya Jammers. Today's Daily Update is the Painted Rainbow on ~Clearance~





Hey! I just spent my last gems on ~stuff~ :)
We have 150+ views!!! I think we'll surly get 200 views by August, maybe by the end of July.
Today's also Freedom Day! (Duh me)

AJP also has a contest! See yesterdays post (the last/3rd) or go to the Contest page.
I also made a new graphic you can use for your blog (or in general) just ask me first please ^.^


Comment Question: What other Graphics would you like to see on AJP? 

Thanks for viewing Jammers! Until tomorrow, Play Wild


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...