Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Saturday 11 July 2015

Ruined Stairs & Random Stuff :P


Well, I thought there'd be no new items, since there hasn't been a lot lately. Then I came across the Ruined Stairs in Jam Mart Furniture.





This is a fairly good price, because they come in both above and underground

(Special Thanks to my buddy who let me take a screenshot of these items)
Have you ever noticed how on the Daily Explorer there's a new subject on the "Popular" list?




AJ Jump & Play Wild, but no Tunnel Town?? :(
This is all for today, but tomorrow...I'm not sure. Anyway...
Play Wild :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...