Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Tuesday 14 July 2015

New Items & Glitchs & Stuff & More Stuff :)

Hiya Jammers welcome to another Daily Update on AJP ^.^
Today's new item is a Dig Site Canopy, for 900 gems, and can be found at Jam Mart Furniture (again)
Guess what else? This wasn't taken off my storage account...I got them at the Daily Spin!!!
*Confetti Explodes*


I also wanted to show you guys a glitch I found while trying to use the emoji screen...


 Has this ever happened to you? If your a NM, you still can't use the emoji's. :(
Why, cruel World, WHY?!?!

 (moving on...)

This is theshopsmessage...If you guys remember him, the guy with the really cool dens?
 Well, I went to his den today, and...

IT WAS COMPLETELY EMPTY 

I tried to think of  the other names he/she went by but all I came up with was (both were wrong)

"thecarpetsmessage"

and

"thedenportalsmessage"

I mean, does that even make sense???
 (The name-tag may look a bit different, because this picture was taken awhile ago.)

I also wanted to say that the Animal Jam Paws (I used the full name there, like what serious people say when they're being serious ;)
Has reached almost it's seconds milestone of 500 views!!!





Yayyyy! *Candy Explodes* (Well, we ran out of fake confetti earlier)
One more thing before the post is done...

(from animalcamp.com)
 Baby Cheetah!!! =(^.^)=

Comment Question: Who knows where this piece of land is located?



 That's all for today! Thanks for viewing & Play Wild!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...