Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Monday 13 July 2015

Pottery Shards and the thing with Animal Jam/Dating


Hiya Jammers! I'm glad you could come for another post...
Today's Daily Update is the new Pottery Shards found at Jam Mart Furniture.
And I still don't have enough gems. Well, why don't I have enough gems? I never had enough, I took all the other screenshots on my storage account.
Really classic, Hey? It sounds like one of those dramatic movies "I never had enough gems... I-I took all my screenshots from my Storage account! B-because I was too lazy to sign into my other one!!!"


But really, I was too lazy, and it said "Welcome (my storage username here)" so I just had to press "Play Now" and I was set... so yeah :D
But here's a picture of a cute kitten to make up for it ^.^

(image from fanpop.com)      


Now, moving on to a totally different subject...
What do you think of Animal Jam/Dating?
I mean, when Animal Jam first started  (I wasn't there, so I can't be sure) I don't think there was dating, and if there was, it was just like "Yeah lets go to the Dinner Party or the Sarepia Theater" or something like that. Now Jammers are just... taking it very seriously...I'll put it that way.
Most of the time, you don't exactly know who you're dating, and I think it's better to keep it that way, like don't date at all. I'm not saying who can't super-ooper-dooper-never-ever can date someone on Animal Jam, it's up to you, but I suggest not to (strongly)
Animal Jam is not a dating site, here, people!!! And I'm sorry if you're like "Well, your just a party-pooper!" This may sound cheesy, but better to be safe then sorry, 'cause you just really never know.
There isn't any need to be afraid, because (I've said this like a million times) just follow to Animal Jam rules and you'll have a safe and fun time, without, having to "Date" someone.
Sooo...

Here's another picture of a cute puppy =(^.^)=

(image from fanpop.com)
That looks like all for today so... (as always)
Play Wild!


2 comments:

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...