Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Sunday 19 July 2015

Flapper Hat & Jammer Costumes

Be sure to enter my Cotton Candy Contest ~ Click Here
Hiya Jammers! Since it's Random Post Sunday, today's post is going to be Jammer Costumes!
I'm also sorry I couldn't post the Jamaasian Facts yesterday, so you may see one anyday of the week this week.
Todays newest item in Jamaa is the "Flapper Hat"
I honestly have no idea what a Flapper Hat is, but it looks like it was meant for ladies, judging by the colors and ribbon in the back. (Forgive me if I'm wrong)
You can find this a Jam Mart Clothing :) for 600 gems. In my opinion, Jamaa is bringing a lot of items that all kinda look the same.
Whats your opinion? Comment below^.^

Moving on to today's post, Costume Corner Tuesday (on a Sunday? :P)
I have 2 costumes i though looked cool

 

These are some really cool costumes:) Be sure to come back on Tuesday to see some more Jammer Costumes!
Thats all for today...Play wild^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...